Motorway bridge over the Drava, Croatia
Информация по проекту
Расположение: Osijek, Хорватия
- New construction of a 2,485 m long bridge as part of the A5 motorway development in eastern Croatia, consisting of one suspension bridge and approach bridges in the flood area of the River Drava.
- Two foreland bridges each approx. 1,000 m long, designed as beam bridges each with 35 m span widths
- construction with pre-fabricated pre-stressed concrete beams
- supported on circular reinforced concrete piers with 180 cm diameters and mushroom-shaped heads.
- Cable-stay bridge with 3 segments (100 m / 220 m / 100m spans), suspended on two A-shaped pylons with heights of 75 m
- carriageway realized using a steel composite construction.
- circular columns (180 cm diameters) with mushroom-shaped heads
- formwork for the field factory for construction of pre-stressed, I-shaped bridge beams
- reinforced concrete cantilevered parapets for the edge and middle areas of the two separated carriageways
- climbing formwork for the pylons with a constantly changing cross-section
- short construction time, fastest-possible adaption of the formwork solution to the existing cross-sections
Superstructure and columns for the foreland bridges
Skladgradnja d.o.o. Split
Viadukt d.d. Zagreb
As has been the case for many years, PERI has also provided us with reliable support during this project. The VARIOKIT solution perfectly combines functionality, flexibility, reliability and faster assembly. With the quickly understood, practical solutions, we can optimally fulfil all technical requirements of the project. As usual, the PERI solution takes into account all required details.
Site Manager Pylons
With PERI, we have found a competent and reliable partner. The climbing formwork solution is not only very cost-effective but it also allows very short cycle times. The PERI technology used is very practical and safe and, thanks to the rental option, we can also achieve a high standard of safety. in addition, we would like to praise the support given to our construction team by PERI engineers before and during the construction.
- extremely flexible and reliable VARIOKIT solution with very short assembly times
- optimal climbing formwork concept accelerates the construction time
- cost-effective benefits due to the greatest possible use of rentable system components
- optimal support provided by PERI engineers for the construction team
Применённые продукты PERI